Picture yourself outside! Work outdoors with a growing team of landscape and construction professionals.You'll gain a variety of work experience and training in everything from grounds upkeep to complex outdoor construction and heavy equipment. Whether you are looking for a summer job to pay your way through school, or a long-term and satisfying career, we would love to have you on our team!
Current Job Opportunities:
Updated August 31, 2021
Overall Purpose of the Role
Work safely, efficiently and effectively in a small team environment completing jobs with professionalism, surpassing customer satisfaction.
· Arrive on time and ready to work.
· Check all equipment before use to inspect for any damage.
· Immediately inform the Foreman of any problems with equipment, or any quality of construction issues.
· Ensure job sites are left clean with tools put away on a daily basis.
· Understand and abide by the company policies, procedures and safe work practices.
· Maintain a positive attitude and outlook to the work performed.
· Think of ways to improve project completion, efficiency, and safety.
· Able to maintain quality while increasing efficiency.
· Able to learn and improve on all the different aspects of completing a landscape project or the grounds maintenance of a property.
· Candidates must be physically and emotionally capable of developing skills and mastering functions in all manner of landscaping projects.
· Capable of performing vigorous physical labor for a minimum of 8 hours.
Essential Criteria & Qualifications
· Understand base foundation process for pavers and retaining walls
· Ability to lay sod
· Understanding of pruning
· Small engine machines
· Skid steer and small excavator experience
· Zero-turn mower experience
· General framing and construction skills
· Competent with smart phone application technology
· Ability to read and translate plans and designs
· Valid Driver's License,
· Clean Drive’s Abstract
· Hourly wages between $19 to $25/ hr dependent on technical skills. Further increases negotiable
· KM reimbursement if required
· Salary and benefits package an option for employees in management positions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$25.00 per hour